CALIFORNIA TRANSPARENCY IN SUPPLY CHAINS ACT (1)
CALIFORNIA TRANSPARENCY IN SUPPLY CHAINS ACT
Christian Dior Inc. and its affiliated companies (collectively, the "Dior Group") supports the goals of the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010 (the "Act") and strives to be a model example of human rights and fair labor practices throughout its business activities.
The Dior Group chooses the best suppliers in its field who provide premium quality in both their products and services but also by way of their ethical, social and environmental approaches and beliefs. To this end, the Dior Group chooses its suppliers based upon their ethics, honesty, and integrity in their business dealings, as well as the social and environmental principles by which they operate.
The implementation of the Act presents the opportunity for the Dior Group to reaffirm its commitment to enforcing measures that fight against slavery and human trafficking.
As a responsible corporate actor, the Dior Group has long since integrated standards of the Act into its daily business practices and how our suppliers are selected.
The Dior Group's actions in this area include the following:
Verification Requirements for Suppliers
The Dior Group has implemented the Dior Group Code of Conduct (the "Code") and requires all suppliers (including their subcontractors involved with the manufacturing procedure for Dior's products) to agree to and adhere to the terms of the Code. The Code sets forth and establishes non-negotiable minimum standards for the Dior Group's suppliers in the areas of health and safety, labor standards, business integrity, and the environment. In addition, the Dior Group may conduct supplier audits, described below, in order to verify that its suppliers are complying with the Code.
The Dior Group audits suppliers that, based upon an analysis of the volume of the supplier's business and the risk of abuses in the country in which the supplier is located, pose a high risk of working condition violations to ensure that its suppliers are compliant with internationally recognized Social Accountability standards such as the Social Accountability Internationals SA8000, an international standardized code of conduct for improving working conditions around the world.
Verification of Supplier Compliance
The Dior Group requires its suppliers to sign and to adhere to the Code.
In the event the Dior Group becomes aware of any actions or conditions not in compliance with the Code, the Dior Group reserves the right to demand corrective measures as well as the right to terminate an agreement with any supplier who does not comply with the Code.
Training to Company Employees
The Dior Group and its employees endeavor to respect the laws and regulations in all countries in which they operate, and conducts its business according to principles outlined in the International Labour Organization and the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
The Dior Group will continue to evolve and adapt its policies and procedures to a changing world in order to reflect the Dior Group's unwavering commitment to ethical business principles.
LEGAL TERMS (1)
Dior.com (the “Website”) is published and maintained by Christian Dior Perfumes, with offices located at 19 East 57th Street, New York, NY (“Dior”, the “COMPANY,” “We,” “Us”)
All rights reserved for use only by the House of Dior: 克麗絲汀, 迪奧, 姫仙蒂婀 克里斯蒂昂 迪奥, КРИСТИАН ДИОР, דיור ディオール, クリスチャンディオール.
You may opt in or opt out of our sharing of your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes by following the directions in the “Right to Opt In and Opt Out” section below.
Dior does not knowingly collect or use any personally identifiable information from individuals under the age of 13. If We become aware that any such information has been provided or submitted to Us, We will delete the information as soon as possible.
What information is Collected
Your privacy is important to us. Depending on how you use the Website, we may ask you to share Personal Information with us. “Personal Information” includes, for example, your name; home and/or business address; e-mail address; telephone number; credit card and other payment information; and demographic information and/or other information that may identify you as an individual or allow online or offline contact with you as an individual.
Dior will ask you for information, including some Personal Information, if you use one of several services:
Sign up for e-mail: In order to receive our e-mail blasts, you need to share your e-mail address. You do not have to sign up for e-mail to browse the Website and make purchases.
Becoming a registered user: In order to register, you need to share some Personal Information, such as your e-mail address. You do not have to be a registered user to browse the Website.
Making a purchase: When you buy something on the Website, you have to supply your name, a billing address, phone number, shipping address, and credit card information. By making a purchase, you become a registered user of the Website. You can choose to store information needed to make a purchase, such as your shipping and billing addresses in the “My Account” section. You can access this section using your registration login and password.
Website Usage Information
We may use “cookies” to keep, and sometimes track, information about you. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer’s hard drive and can be used to collect information about where you travel on our Website and what you look at and purchase. They may store the information in your shopping cart, your username and/or password,or your IP address. All of these purposes serve to improve and personalize your experience on our Website.
You can control how your browser handles cookies received from websites. You can choose to refuse all Cookies, or to be prompted before a Cookie is saved to your hard drive, or to only accept Cookies from certain websites that you designate. By refusing to accept cookies from Dior, you may not be able to use some of the features and functionality available on the Website.
We may use “clear GIFs” (aka “Web beacons” or “pixel tags”) or similar technologies, in the Website and/or in our communications with you to enable Us to know whether you have visited a Web page or received a message. A clear GIF is typically a one-pixel, transparent image (although it can be a visible image as well), located on a Web page or in an e-mail that communicates to Us whether you viewed an email that we sent you or visited a certain page on our Website. A clear GIF may enable Us to relate your viewing or receipt of a Web page or message to other information about you, including your Personal Information.
IP Address and Clickstream Data
Our server automatically collects data about your server’s Internet address when you visit Us. This information, known as an Internet Protocol address, or IP Address, is a number that’s automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider whenever you’re on the Internet. When you request pages from our Website, our servers may log your IP Address and sometimes your domain name. Our server may also record the referring page that linked you to Us (e.g., another Website or a search engine); the pages you visit on this Website; the Website you visit after this Website; the ads you see and/or click on; other information about the type of Web browser, computer, platform, related software and settings you are using; any search terms you have entered on this Website or a referral site; and other Web usage activity and data logged by our Web servers. We use this information for internal system administration, to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Such information may also be used to gather broad demographic information, such as country of origin and internet service provider.
Any or all of these activities with regard to Website usage information may be performed on our behalf by our service providers.
How is the Personal Information used?
We will use the Personal Information you provide to our Website, for example, to respond to your requests, process your orders, and to provide you with our product and service offerings. We may also use your Personal Information to maintain our internal record keeping and/or share it with our affiliates for internal marketing purposes. In addition, we may send you notices (for example, in the form of e-mails, mailings, and the like), and otherwise correspond with you, about products, services, companies and events, sponsored by us and others, that We think might interest you.
You may opt out of receiving such notices from us by following the instructions in the Right to Opt In and Opt Out section below.
We may analyze user behavior as a measure of interest in, and use of, our Website and e-mails, both on an individual basis and in the aggregate.
Do we share Personal Information and Website Usage information with others?
We may use third-party partners to help operate our Website and deliver our products and services, and may share your information with our affiliates, service providers and other third parties that provide products or services for or through this Website or for our business (such as Website or database hosting companies, address list hosting companies, e-mail service providers, analytics companies, distribution companies, fulfillment companies, and other similar service providers that use such information on our behalf).
We may disclose aggregate statistics regarding user behavior as a measure of interest in, and use of, our Website and e-mails to third parties in the form of aggregate data, such as overall patterns or demographic reports that do not describe or identify any individual user.
Legally Compelled Disclosures
We may disclose user information to government authorities, and to other third parties when compelled to do so by government authorities or otherwise as required or permitted by law, including but not limited to in response to court orders and subpoenas. We also may disclose user information when We have reason to believe that someone is causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, other users of the Website, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
In the event that Dior is acquired by one or more third parties as a result of an acquisition, merger, sale, reorganization, consolidation or liquidation, Personal Information may be one of the transferred assets.
While Dior will take reasonable precautions to protect the security and integrity of Personal Information provided to this Website, due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle, We cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
We use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") authentication for online transactions made on our site. SSL authentication and encryption of the information that you send to Us over the Internet helps protect your online transaction information from third party interception.
Your credit card information is never used except to issue refunds and charges for orders placed on our Website. For your own safety, please don't ever use email to send us your credit card information!
We never display your full credit card number once it has been entered.
For additional security, we do not store your credit card number after processing your payment.
We urge you to protect your own privacy. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone or share your password in an unsolicited phone call or e-mail.
Unfortunately, despite all of our efforts, there is always a risk that third parties may unlawfully intercept transmissions. This reality is true of all Internet use. As a result, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit, and you transmit all information at your own risk.
If you contact Us by e-mail or a “contact us” or similar feature on our Website, you should be aware that your transmission might not be secure. A third party could view information you send by these methods in transit.
If you choose to become a registered user, you are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your account password, and you shall be responsible for any access to or use of the Website by you or any person or entity using your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by or on behalf of you, and whether or not such person or entity is your employee or agent. You agree to (a) immediately notify Dior of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. It is your responsibility to control the dissemination and use of your password, control access to and use of your account, and notify Dior when you desire to cancel your account on this Website. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
We will not be liable for disclosure of your information due to errors or unauthorized acts of third parties during or after transmission.
In the unlikely event that We believe that the security of your Personal Information in our possession or control may have been compromised, We may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, We would endeavor to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your e-mail address, We may notify you by e-mail. You consent to our use of e-mail as a means of such notification.
Consent to Processing
By providing Personal Information to this Website, you understand and consent to the collection, maintenance, processing and transfer of such information in and to the United States and other countries and territories.
Right to Opt In and Opt Out
You may have the right to “opt in” and “opt out” of certain of our uses of your Personal Information. For example, at the time you are requested to provide Personal Information on this Website, you may have the opportunity to elect to, or not to, receive promotional correspondence from Us.
Please understand that if you opt out of receiving promotional correspondence from Us, We may still contact you in connection with your relationship, activities, transactions and communications with Us. Also, a request to have us stop sharing your Personal Information with other entities for marketing purposes will only apply your request, and We will not be responsible for any communications that you may receive from entities that received your Personal Information prior to such request. In these cases, please contact that entity directly.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our privacy practices, you may contact us at email@example.com or 1-877-903-4671.
GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS (1)
GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS
Welcome to Dior.com (the “Website”), the public, e-commerce website for Dior, Inc. (“Dior,” “We,” or “Us”). The Website is provided as a service to our customers and your use of this Website is governed by these terms and conditions (these “Terms and Conditions”). By using this Website, you acknowledge and agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or use the Website. We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice to you. Such changes are effective when they are posted to this Website and your continued use of the Website after any such changes are posted will be considered acceptance of such changes. Capitalized words used in these Terms and Conditions, other than those capitalized only for grammatical purposes, shall have, in both their singular and plural forms, the meaning ascribed to them where the capitalized words appear in bold text inside quotation marks.
1. Orders for Products and Services. The products We make available on this Website are for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may only order products if you are domiciled in the United States and you are 18 years old or older. Unless otherwise indicated, all prices on the Website are in US Dollars. You agree to pay in full the prices for any purchases you make either by credit or debit card concurrent with your online order. You agree to pay all applicable taxes and shipping fees. If payment is not received by Us from your credit or debit card issuer or its agents, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by Us. Certain products that you purchase on this Website may be subject to additional terms and conditions presented to you at the time of such purchase. We reserve the right to cancel or reduce the quantity of your order, without notice and at our discretion, and you will only be charged for quantities actually shipped.
Upon authorization, payment will be captured immediately for paypal, paypal express, apple pay, and apple pay express transactions, prior to shipping the order. If We cancel or modify any orders after your paypal, paypal express, apple pay, & apple pay express account has been charged, We will issue a credit to your account in the amount charged.
Further, Dior reserves the right to ship products without a requested gift card message if we believe in our sole discretion such message is obscene, libelous, vulgar, unlawful, offensive, malicious, discriminatory, harassing or otherwise unacceptable to Dior.
2. Website Content. The Content (as defined below) presented on this Website is intended for educational or informational purposes only. Such information is not meant to serve as a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the use of any goods, products or information available on or received from this Website. Your physician or health care practitioner should address any and all medical questions, concerns and decisions regarding the possible treatment of any medical condition. In addition, the statements made about products have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the results reported, if any, may not necessarily occur in all individuals. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the use of any goods, products or information received from this Web site before using or relying on them. Your physician or health care practitioner should address any and all medical questions, concerns and decisions regarding the possible treatment of any medical condition. Dior does not give or intend to give any answers to medical-related questions and this Website does not replace any medical professional or medical resource. Dior does not represent itself as a physician nor is this implied. No prescription medications or medical treatments are intentionally provided on this Website. IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF MEDICAL ATTENTION, CALL 911 OR YOUR PHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY.
3. Product Information and Pricing. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the product descriptions, product images, pricing, promotions, availability, ingredients or other information or content on the Website. Any orders placed via the Website are not considered accepted until We have shipped the order. We reserve the right to correct any errors or inaccuracies on the Website, to change or update information or to cancel orders if any such information is inaccurate. We will not charge your credit card until your order enters the shipping process, unless you selected the following payment methods: paypal, paypal express, apple, apple pay express. If We cancel any orders after your credit card has been charged, We will issue a credit to your account in the amount charged.
4. Colors. We try to accurately display the colors of the products you see on the Website. However, We cannot guarantee that the colors you see on your monitor will be accurate.
5. Website Content; License. Dior and/or its licensors own all right, title and interest in and to the Website, all text, graphics, photographs, audio, video, logos, artwork, data, computer code and other materials contained or displayed on the Website (“Content”), as well as the look and feel and the design of the Website and the organization of the Content on the Website, including but not limited to any copyrights, Trademarks (as defined below), patent rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein. Your use of the Website does not grant you ownership of any Content on the Website.
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, Dior grants you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to use the Website and the materials contained thereon only for your personal, non-commercial use.
6. Trademarks. The trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names (individually, a “Trademark” and collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Website or on content available through the Website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Dior and others and may not be used unless authorized by the Trademark owner. All Trademarks not owned by Us that appear on the Website or on or through the Website’s services, if any, are the property of their respective Trademark owner. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Website without our written permission or that of the third party Trademark owner. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Website is strictly prohibited.
7 Prohibited Customer Activity. Unless expressly permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with Dior’s written consent, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or in any way exploit the Contents of this Website. Dior will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. You shall not: (i) engage in spidering, “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” harvesting of e-mail addresses, wireless addresses or other contact or personal information, or any other automatic means of accessing, logging-in or registering on the Website or for any services or features offered on or through the Website, or obtaining lists of users or obtaining or accessing other information or features on, from or through the Website or the services offered on or through the Website, including, without limitation, any information residing on any server or database connected to the Website or any services offered on or through the Website; (ii) obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to computer systems, materials, information or any services made available on or through the Website through any means; (iii) use the Website or the services made available on or through the Website in any manner with the intent to interrupt, damage, disable, overburden, impair the Website or such services, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website including, without limitation, sending mass unsolicited messages or “flooding” servers with requests; (iv) use the Website or the Website’s services or features in violation of Dior’s or any third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary or legal rights; or (v) use the Website or the Website’s services in violation of any applicable law. You further agree that you may not attempt (or encourage or support any one else’s attempt) to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with the Website and the Content, or make unauthorized use thereof. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made publicly available or provided for through the Website.
10. Links to and from the Website. If you link from any other website to this Website, such link shall open in a new browser window or tab and shall link to the full version of the Website. You are not permitted to use any linking method whereby the Content is hosted by Us but displayed on another web site (this practice is sometimes referred to as “in-line” linking). You may not to link from any other web site to this Website in any manner such that the Website, or any page of the Website, is “framed,” surrounded or obfuscated by any third party content, materials or branding. We reserve all of our rights under the law to insist that any link to the Website be discontinued, and to revoke your right to link to the Website from any other website.
You may be able to link from the Website to third-party websites and third-party websites may link to the Website (“Linked Sites”). You acknowledge and agree that We have no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials which may or may not be provided by or through Linked Sites, even if they are owned or run by affiliates of Dior. Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement or sponsorship by Dior of such websites or the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials presented on or through such websites. Dior is not responsible for any content that originates from any Linked Site and that is embedded or otherwise transmitted through the Website.
11. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Dior, its affiliates, and its and their directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising in any way from your use of the Website, your placement or transmission of any message, content, information, software or other materials through the Website, or your breach or violation of the law or of these Terms and Conditions. Dior reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with Dior’s defense of such claim.
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS AND MATERIALS, IS PROVIDED "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING SERVICES, UPTIME OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS OR MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET USER’S REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. DIOR ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE WEBSITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM THE WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE WEBSITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE.
WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE ABOVE IN THIS SECTION, DIOR DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ORDERED OR PROVIDED VIA THE WEBSITE, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS MADE IN PRODUCT OR SERVICES LITERATURE, FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS DOCUMENTS AND OTHERWISE ON THE WEBSITE OR IN CORRESPONDENCE WITH DIOR OR ITS AGENTS. ANY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ORDERED OR PROVIDED VIA THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED BY DIOR “AS IS.” THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT, IF AT ALL, OF ANY PRODUCT WARRANTY OFFERED BY THE MANUFACTURER OF A PRODUCT OR AS OTHERWISE SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN A LICENSE OR SALE AGREEMENT SEPARATELY ENTERED INTO IN WRITING BETWEEN YOU AND DIOR OR ITS LICENSOR OR SUPPLIER.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL DIOR, ANY OF ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES, OR ANY OF THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “PROTECTED ENTITIES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM, OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO, THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS RELATED THERETO, THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE, YOUR PROVISION OF INFORMATION VIA THE WEBSITE, LOST BUSINESS OR LOST SALES, EVEN IF SUCH PROTECTED ENTITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO CERTAIN USERS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PROTECTED ENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, EXCHANGED OR RECEIVED BY OR ON BEHALF OF ANY USER OR OTHER PERSON ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE PROTECTED ENTITIES TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY PRODUCT ORDERED VIA THE WEBSITE EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO DIOR FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS VIA THE WEBSITE.
14. Applicable Laws.This Agreement is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of New York, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any cause of action that may arise under this Agreement will be brought in the appropriate court in New York County and You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in New York County.
15. Termination. We may change, suspend or discontinue this Website at any time. We may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Website and/or its services if We believe you are in breach of our terms and conditions or applicable law, or for any other reason without notice or liability. We will revoke the Website use privileges of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights.
16. Miscellaneous. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect.
Dior would like you to be pleased with your purchase and will refund any unopened or gently used items within 30 days of purchase through our website. Dior.com purchases cannot be exchanged or returned in-store. If you would like to return an item, simply complete the Return Form included with your shipment and place it inside the return package. Peel off the Return Label and adhere it to the top of the original shipping label. Please return the item(s) in its original product packaging. Returned packages must be returned prepaid, to the address on the return label. Dior.com is unable to refund shipping charges. Please allow 7-10 business days of processing time. You will receive a confirmation email once we receive your package and process your return. Dior reserves the right to deny returns for items that do not meet the return policy requirements. For any questions regarding the Dior return policy, or if you require further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1-877-903-4671.
If you require further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1-877-903-4671 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dior.com offers complimentary ground shipping on all orders. Complimentary shipping does not apply to orders shipping to Alaska or Hawaii.
Dior.com ships via UPS. Shipping pricing is as follows:
Delivery Option Cost Delivery Time
UPS Ground Free for all orders 7-10 Business Days
2nd Day Air $9.95 2 Business Days
Overnight $16.95 1 Business Day
Alaska & Hawaii $13.95 2 Business Days
Orders must be placed by 3:00pm EST to be process during the same business day. Orders received on Friday after 3pm, Saturday, Sunday, and federal holidays will be processed on the following business day and then delivery time will be applied.
If you have questions, please call us at 877-903-4671 or email us at email@example.com.
12. Disclaimer of warranties. The website, including, without limitation, all services, content, functions and materials, is provided "as is," "as available”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty for information, data, data processing services, uptime or uninterrupted access, any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, usefulness, or content of information, and any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and we hereby disclaim any and all such warranties, express and implied. We do not warrant that the website or the services, content, functions or materials contained therein will be timely, secure, uninterrupted or error free, or that defects will be corrected. We make no warranty that the website will meet user’s requirements. No advice, results or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through the website shall create any warranty not expressly made herein. Dior also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website. If you are dissatisfied with the website, your sole remedy is to discontinue using the website.
Without limitation of the above in this section, dior disclaims all express or implied warranties or representations regarding any products or services ordered or provided via the website, and hereby disclaims, and you hereby waive, any and all warranties and representations made in product or services literature, frequently asked questions documents and otherwise on the website or in correspondence with dior or its agents. Any products and services ordered or provided via the website are provided by dior “as is.” The foregoing disclaimers do not apply to the extent, if at all, of any product warranty offered by the manufacturer of a product or as otherwise specifically set forth in a license or sale agreement separately entered into in writing between you and dior or its licensor or supplier.
13. Limitation of liability. In no event, including but not limited to negligence, shall dior, any of its affiliated companies, or any of their directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents or content or service providers (collectively, the “protected entities”) be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages arising from, or directly or indirectly related to, the use of, or the inability to use, the website or the content, materials and functions related thereto, the products or services available on the website, your provision of information via the website, lost business or lost sales, even if such protected entity has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the above limitations may not apply to certain users. In no event shall the protected entities be liable for or in connection with any content posted, transmitted, exchanged or received by or on behalf of any user or other person on or through the website. In no event shall the total aggregate liability of the protected entities to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract or tort, including, but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) arising from these terms and conditions or your use of the website or any product ordered via the website exceed, in the aggregate, the amount, if any, paid by you to dior for your use of the website or purchase of products via the website.