"A ball gown must be the one of your dreams, and must also make you a dream-like creature," said Christian Dior.
This is why the Dior Grand Bal collection is reminiscent of the swirling of a ball gown, in time with the "Dior Inversé" caliber and its functional oscillating weight on the front of the dial.
Just like the structured satin, faille and taffeta fabrics that grace the sumptuous party dresses in Dior's couture workshops, the Dior Grand Bal collection boasts golden threads, mesh, silk, feathers and stones, as well as beetle wings. Technical watchmaking innovation is now at the service of femininity. Refined materials and a kaleidoscope of colors evoke the magical balls that were so dear to Monsieur Dior, inviting the wearer to glide onto the dance floor.
- 38 mm black high-tech ceramic and pink gold case, bezel set with diamonds and decorated with a black ceramic ring, anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass, crown set with a black ceramic insert, black translucent sapphire crystal case-back.
- Water resistance 50 metres.
- Peacock blue-lacquered dial decorated with two strands of black and yellow feathered marquetry, pink gold faceted hour and minute hands.
- Black semi-matt alligator strap, pink gold pin buckle set with diamonds.
- Automatic movement
- "Dior inversé 11 1/2" calibre
- Pink gold functional oscillating weight on the dial side, set with diamonds and decorated with peacock blue and black feathers (patented)
- 42-hour power reserve
- Functions Hours - Minutes
- Two-year guarantee