Dior VIII Montaigne Ø 32 mm, Automatic Movement
With Dior VIII Montaigne, Dior pushes its inspiration even further by returning to the essential colors found in Christian Dior’s palette, calling on steel gray. A watch by day and a piece of jewelry by night, Dior VIII Montaigne is like the heart and soul of an authentic Parisian woman, with all her elegance and femininity, who knows how to pair colors, combine styles, have fun with different volumes, and vary her wardrobe to suit the occasion.
- 32 mm polished stainless steel case, steel bezel set with diamonds, anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass, steel crown with "CD" engraving, transparent sapphire crystal case-back.
- Water resistance 50 meters.
- Silver-tone sun-brushed dial with translucent pink lacquer, hand-applied diamond-shaped rhodium hour markers, silver-tone "VIII" indication at 8 o'clock, central ring set with diamonds, opaline flange with translucent pink lacquer, faceted hour and minute hands.
- Polished stainless steel bracelet, pyramid-shaped links, unfolding clasp.
- Automatic movement
- White lacquered oscillating weight
- 40-hour power reserve
- Functions Hours - Minutes - Seconds
- Two-year guarantee