The Dior Grand Bal collection swirls like a ball gown to the rhythm of the “Dior Inversé” calibre and functional oscillating weight placed on top of the dial which drive the timepiece. Resulting from strict aesthetic requirements, this watch complication echoes Monsieur Dior’s designs. “The ball gown makes you dream and must make you a dream woman.” Like satin, faille and taffeta constructed into opulent and architectural party dresses in the Maison’s ateliers, the Dior Grand Bal is adorned in gold threads, net, silk, feathers, gems or scarab beetle elytra. Sure of their attractions, these refined materials and their whirlwind of colours invite us to take the floor and twirl around all night long.
- 36mm yellow gold case, white gold bezel snow-set with round-cut diamonds, white gold crown set with a rose-cut diamond, sapphire crystal case-back decorated with a yellow gold-coloured metallized "sun" pattern.
- Water resistance 50 metres.
- White engraved mother-of-pearl dial decorated with yellow gold leaf, white gold faceted hour and minute hands.
- Grey satin strap with a white gold prong buckle snow-set with round-cut diamonds.
- Extra strap in black alligator.
- Automatic movement
- "Dior Inversé 11 1/2" calibre
- Functional white gold oscillating weight on the dial, set with round and pear-cut diamonds
- 42-hour power reserve
- Functions Hours - Minutes
- Two-year guarantee
Reference : CD153BI0A001_0000