The iconic 5 Couleurs palette explores a range of tawny colours for a natural and luminous ombré effect.
An ornamental motif, inspired by hand-hammered metal,
marks a wild and sensual beauty.
The powder is imperceptible on the skin and the colour fuses into an incredibly fine film with spectacular staying power.
This season, the 5 Couleurs Wild Earth palette reveals two harmonies in natural and luminous tones. The shades can be applied to create a smoky effect or to make a wild and sophisticated monochrome statement.
A variety of textures reunited in a single case to style the eyes by playing with layers of colours.The Dior laboratories' expertise have achieved extraordinary colour fidelity: the result on the eyes is identical to the shade and intensity seen in the case. The pigments are compacted into powders using binders to create a creamy sensation on the fingertips.
696 Sienna: browns with caramel accents illuminated by a golden vanilla.
786 Terra: bronze and taupe tones around a central shade of rose gold.
For a natural look:
1. Apply the medium shade on the entire eyelid with the round foam tip applicator to open up the eyes.
2. Then add definition by using the liner tip applicator to apply the darkest shade along the lashline.
3. Using the brush, highlight with the lightest shade beneath the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye to widen the eyes.
For a sophisticated look:
1. Apply the medium shade on the entire eyelid with the round foam tip applicator to open up the eyes, and then the darker shade along the lashline with the liner tip for definition.
2. Blend over the entire eyelid and outward using the brush.
3. Use the round foam tip applicator to highlight with the lightest shade beneath the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye to create even greater contrast and structure.
Foam applicators, liner applicator and long eyeshadow brush.