With Dior VIII Montaigne, Dior pushes its inspiration even further by returning to the essential colors found in Christian Dior’s palette, calling on steel gray. A watch by day and a piece of jewelry by night, Dior VIII Montaigne is like the heart and soul of an authentic Parisian woman, with all her elegance and femininity, who knows how to pair colors, combine styles, have fun with different volumes, and vary her wardrobe to suit the occasion.
- 36mm polished pink gold case, bezel set with diamonds, anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass, crown set with a rose-cut diamond, case-back decorated with a herringbone patterned pink gold coloured metallization.
- Water resistance 50 metres.
- Gold set with diamonds and decorated with yellow gold threads, faceted hour and minute hands
- Herringbone patterned ribbon, pink gold prong buckle set with round-cut diamonds.
- Automatic movement
- Sun-brushed oscillating weight
- 42-hour power reserve
- Functions Hours - Minutes - Seconds
- Two-year guarantee