Dior Grand Bal Galaxie Draco Ø 36 mm, Automatic Movement
The Dior Grand Bal collection swirls like a ball gown to the rhythm of the “Dior inversé” calibre and functional oscillating weight placed on top of the dial which drive the timepiece. Resulting from strict aesthetic requirements, this watch complication echoes Monsieur Dior’s designs. “The ball gown makes you dream and must make you a dream woman.” Like satin, faille and taffeta constructed into opulent and architectural party dresses in the Maison’s ateliers, the Dior Grand Bal is adorned in gold threads, net, silk, feathers, gems or scarab beetle elytra. Sure of their attractions, these refined materials and their whirlwind of colours invite us to take the floor and twirl around all night long.
- 36mm white gold case, bezel set with Baguette-cut diamonds, bezel rim set with round-cut diamonds, anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass, crown set with a rose-cut diamond, case-back set with round-cut diamonds and decorated with the engraving of the "Draco" constellation.
- Water-resistance 50 metres
- Australian white opal marquetry dial with polished, metallized and hand-engraved gold, pink gold faceted hour and minute hands.
- Fuchsia to black shaded patent calfskin strap, yellow gold prong buckle set with round-cut diamonds.
- Extra strap in black satin.
- Automatic movement
- "Dior inversé 11 1/2" calibre
- 360° functional oscillating weight on the dial, disk in sapphire crystal adorned with pink and white gold inserts and set with marquise-cut, triangle-cut and round-cut diamonds
- 42-hour power reserve
- Functions Hours - Minutes
- Two-year guarantee