Dior Grand Bal Ondine N°11 Ø 36 mm, Automatic Movement
The Dior Grand Bal collection swirls like a ball gown to the rhythm of the “Dior inversé” calibre and functional oscillating weight placed on top of the dial which drive the timepiece. Resulting from strict aesthetic requirements, this watch complication echoes Monsieur Dior’s designs. “The ball gown makes you dream and must make you a dream woman.” Like satin, faille and taffeta constructed into opulent and architectural party dresses in the Maison’s ateliers, the Dior Grand Bal is adorned in gold threads, net, silk, feathers, gems or scarab beetle elytra. Sure of their attractions, these refined materials and their whirlwind of colours invite us to take the floor and twirl around all night long.
- 36 mm pink gold case, bezel set with Baguette-cut diamonds, bezel rim set with round-cut diamonds, anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass, crown set with a rose-cut diamond, pink gold case-back.
- Water-resistance 30 metres.
- White gold dial paved with snow-set round-cut diamonds, pink gold faceted hour and minute hands.
- Pink gold-coloured metallic leather strap, pink gold prong buckle paved with snow-set round-cut diamonds.
- Extra strap in black satin.
- Automatic movement
- "Dior inversé 11 1/2" calibre
- Functional pink gold oscillating weight on the dial, set with diamonds, yellow sapphires, pink sapphires and tsavorite garnets
- 42-hour power reserve
- Functions Hours - Minutes
- Two-year guarantee