In reference to the name of Monsieur Dior’s first line, the Dior VIII Montaigne Ligne Corolle completes the collection with two models featuring creative and refined dials. Inspired by the curves and pleats of the 1947 collection, the three-dimensional dials embody the architectural concept of Monsieur Dior’s couture. These feminine and colorful pieces enrich the Dior VIII Montaigne wardrobe.
- 32 mm polished stainless steel case, steel bezel set with diamonds, anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass, steel crown with "CD" engraving, engraved steel case-back.
- Water resistance 50 meters.
- Blue lacquered dial superimposed with an opaline pink openwork plaque, diamond-set central circle, lacquered blue flange, faceted hours and minutes hands.
- Glossy blue alligator strap, steel prong buckle.
- Quartz movement
- Functions Hours - Minutes - Seconds
Reference : CD152113A001_0000