Dior VIII Montaigne Ø 25 mm, Quartz Movement
With Dior VIII Montaigne, Dior pushes its inspiration even further by returning to the essential colors found in Christian Dior’s palette, calling on steel gray. A watch by day and a piece of jewelry by night, Dior VIII Montaigne is like the heart and soul of an authentic Parisian woman, with all her elegance and femininity, who knows how to pair colors, combine styles, have fun with different volumes, and vary her wardrobe to suit the occasion.
- 25 mm polished stainless steel case, steel bezel decorated with a white mother-of-pearl ring, anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass, steel crown with "CD" engraving, engraved steel case-back.
- Water-resistant to 50 meters.
- Silver-tone sunburst brushed dial with pink translucent lacquer, applied diamond-shaped hour markers, "VIII" marking at 8 o'clock, central ring set with diamonds, opaline flange with pink translucent lacquer, faceted hour and minute hands.
- Polished stainless steel bracelet, pyramid-shaped links, folding clasp.
- Quartz movement
- Hours – Minutes functions
- Two-year guarantee